Health Aim, Inc. offers the following services:
(After the initial consultation visit)
- Senior care coordination with families, DPOA (Durable Power of Attorney), IHSS (In-Home Supportive Services), HH (Home Help), Hospice, Rehab, Physicians, Hospitals, Pharmacies, and others.
- Senior mental health/biopsychosocial wellbeing assessments and coordination with physicians and the community to achieve stability with the purpose of finding the best solution.
- Senior placement assessments and transition-of-care assessments. Includes SNF (Skilled Nursing Facilities), ALF (Assisted Living Facilities), Board & Care Homes, etc.
- Senior referrals for health and non-health related matters.
- Senior medication review, management and coordination with the client’s physician/pharmacy.
- Senior team coordination in facilities, homes and hospitals.
- Senior counseling on any related issues.
- Senior care coordination of caregiver and client, early intervention of caregiver crisis, and appropriate management with in-home personal care to prevent burnouts and promote healthy relationships.
- Forms, record keeping and much more.
- Senior safety recognition, management and monitoring—falls, elder neglect, elder abuse, etc.
- Senior chronic disease care recognition, monitoring, management, and coordination.
- Senior depression, Alzheimer’s and dementia care management.
- Senior discharge coordination and navigation.
- Senior Supportive Services referral and coordination.
The above services include wholesome care/coordination and expertise, and is the ideal continuous care management and navigation program.
Visits are included, according to the services chosen.
Our motto has always been an individualistic approach with the highest level of commitment.
Persons/patients/clients will always avail of a thorough Aging life care PLAN of CARE after every visit!
Thank you for choosing Health Aim Inc., a place for questions, answers and solutions, with peace and love. For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
(single or couple) All meetings are a minimum of 1 hour/visit